Family and friends are THE most important things in our lives. We wanted to start a blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends. We will try our very best to keep you updated on our lives, and we would love to hear from you as well. Please feel free to post comments and let us know what is going on in your life as well. We are fortunate to have so many people who we love and love us in return. However, unfortunately you all don't live as near as we'd like. We hope this is a way to make you feel closer to us.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Strike a Pose



I was laughing so hard at Ry this night. She is so different from me is so many ways, but yet so the same.  She wants to wear a skirt with everything, even pajamas. I only wear skirts to weddings or funerals. She is soooo dramatic, but I think I am too, so we'll count that the same. I think she is a good singer. I am horrible, as is everyone in my family, no offense. She loves dolls and made me play Barbies the other day with her. I have to admit I think that may be the first time in my life I've played Barbies. My mom thinks it's hysterical that Christy and I ended up with such a girly girl. It's meant to be that way, someone needs to teach Christy and I how to put on makeup and paint our nails.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

LOL! and if it isn't a skirt it's fo sho some leggings!